You will come away from this workshop with a beautiful and diverse portfolio of images as well as a wealth of new knowledge to help you to continue improving and expanding your own photography at home and on your next trip to Costa Rica!
We will take care of everything you need to get great photos from the time you step off the plane in Costa Rica's capital to your departure from the country. The lodges and casual itinerary are guaranteed to offer great photo opportunities while the meals and other details are sure to please.
By booking you will ensure photographic success and be secure in the knowledge that your tourism dollar will benefit the Costa Rican environment.
As part of this trip we will also be providing several multi strobe hummingbird set-ups for participants use, making this tour an even better value!
Learn more about this Costa Rica photo tour at NatureScapes.net → http://ow.ly/4FW130bxxnl
• January 20–31, 2019
• Participants: 8
• Full-time photo instruction and setups by Greg Downing and Greg Basco
• Lodging as specified
• Meals as specified
• Private transfers to and from hotels on first and last days
• Professional driver/photo/nature guide and private transportation in spacious tour bus
• Multiple-flash hummingbird photography setup equipment
• Entrance fees for all described activities
• Taxes on all services listed above