We are Australia’s most trusted online marketplace for connecting consumers with recommended local service-providers! Tradies, property services& more!
We all have a horror tradesmen story to tell! It may be the plumber that never came back after you gave him a deposit, the painter that never showed up on time. Is there anyone else still living with a really bad floor tiling job from eleven years ago? I know my dad is!
So who do you call when you need a tradie you can trust?
TRADEBUSTERS is one of Australia's few and leading credible tradesmen service providers.
The all women team of Tradebusters have built up an amazing network of over 100 tried and tested trade businesses in over 60 fields of trades. Everything from electricians, plumbers, tilers, landscapers, painters, handymen, cabinet-makers, builders and more. What makes Tradebusters really unique is that we screen and get to know each of the tradesmen in our network so that when you call us, we can really tell you about Mick the painter or Mark the plumber. We pride ourselves on providing quality and trusted referrals as good as from a friend!
And how about a FREE personal assistant? (That’s Sharon and her team!). The girl’s will assist you with co-ordinating all your trade needs, following up quotes on your behalf and leading you to some of our preferred suppliers where you can save thousands on your renovation. It’s all part of the Tradebusters difference!
Over the years numerous households across Australia have welcomed us into their lives to share their experience, from repainting a new baby room, renovating a kitchen or building their dream home. Our team remain committed to providing you with a genuine relationship based service and engaging with you to make your home improvement project a positively memorable and rewarding experience.
Whether you’re looking for home improvement ideas, tradie tips, offers and stories, get feedback from others, hear what others are saying about us and more, we invite you to join our Tradebusters community.
And what new with us in 2014?
Tradebusters launched two new services:
Tradebusters Connect, a free local directory listing of the three best local businesses by area. Including property maintenance trades, finance and real estate services. http://www.tradebustersconnect.com.au
Tradebusters Academy, which helps tradies succeed in business with information, trade events and service providers. Covering business coaching, loans for tradies, financial planning, printing and marketing for tradesmen and more.
TRADEBUSTERS RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
We have created this Facebook page to share with you what’s happening at TRADEBUSTERS and welcome you to engage in respectful dialogue with our team, fans and followers interested in our activities.
We believe everyone should be heard and we encourage you to share your comments (and we want hear them all!). But we do have a few simple guidelines that we kindly ask you to be respectful of when participating in discussions on our Facebook page.
1. We are a community. Please be respectful of the opinions of all posters on our Facebook page. Any debates should be conducted in a constructive and respectful manner.
2. We will not tolerate posts that could offend another member of our community. TRADEBUSTERS has the sole discretion to determine what content it considers offensive/intrusive/ defamatory and decide whether any such content will be removed. If you have concerns regarding any of the content posted on our page, please contact us immediately.
3. Advertising, promotion and spam is not permitted on our Facebook page. These will be subject to deletion and user blocking.
4. Out of respect for the privacy of tradespeople in our network, we may remove comments or posts that refer to their full name or business names. If you do have a post/comment to make about them, we would appreciate if you can simply mention only their first name e.g. (“John the painter”).
5. Please note our Facebook page is NOT an official customer service channel. If you do have a question about a job request (past, present or future), we kindly request you contact our office on 1300 828 783 (1300 TBUSTERS) or email:email@example.com . This will allow us to service you with priority and in the best way possible. Please do not share your personal information on our Facebook page.
6. TRADEBUSTERS reserves the right to remove content and block users. We will remove content that doesn’t reflect the standards of our community or if it violates our guidelines (and again, not simply because we don’t like it!).
8. Any promotions made on our page are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
We appreciate your following our guidelines. We are pleased that you have joined the Tradebusters community, and we hope you find our content to be engaging, fun and something you want to share with your family, friends and online communities.
Helping home-owners have amazing experiences with awesome local businesses