- Trade Qualification Traditional Signwriting (TAFE COLLEGE)
- Trade Qualification Automotive Spray Painting (TAFE COLLEGE)
- Diploma Visual Arts - Ceramic Studies (TAFE COLLEGE)
- Minor Degree in Fashion Design (UTS UNIVERSITY)
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design (UTS UNIVERSITY)
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts Specialising in Ceramics (UNSW UNIVERSITY)
- Masters Degree in Fine Arts Specialising in Ceramics (UNSW UNIVERSITY)
- 2010, "Wayward", Group Exhibition, Brisbane
- 2011, "Sidebar", Group Exhibition, Brisbane
- 2014, "The Annual", Group Exhibition, Sydney
- 2016, "Three", Group Ex, Kudos, Sydney
- 2017, "A Fresh Perspective", Group, Kerrie Lowe Gallery, Sydney.
- 2017, "Surface", Group, Gaffa Gallery, Sydney.
- 2009, "Emerging Artist Award", Best Variety of Work, RAW Space Gallery, Brisbane
- 2010, "Green Dragon Art Prize", St. George Bank HQ, Brisbane, QLD
- 2012, "Volunteer of the Year", UTS University, Sydney
- 2014, "Edvard Navelles", 1 year scholarship, UNSW University, Sydney
- 2016, "Wonmo Pyeongae", scholarship, South Korea.
- 2009, Southbank TAFE, Brisbane
- 2010, Griffith University, Brisbane
- 2012, UTS Design Studios, Sydney
- 2014, UNSW COFA, Sydney
- 2016, (april), Paul Davis (master) Assistant.
Custom made ceramic ware and glaze research. The aim is to provide a sense of unity & harmony within the relationship between the product and the user.
I am currently studying a masters degree in art and design focused on the field of ceramics and its historical technologies, techniques and their application in the modern era. My hand made ceramic ware is predominantly high fired with traditional techniques to give maximum strength and durability. Focus within my research results in providing food safe and secure products.
Registered Business Name:
Australian Business Number.
Hand made ceramics high fired with traditional and new techniques. This forms a contemporary hybrid craft to enable maximum strength and durability.